13.12.07

Adulthood

Today, I got my driver's license!!!! For the first time!!!! And I'm 24 years old!!!!

And very happy...

...but other than that, I have an FO to show you!





The blocking worked! I love it!

Look at this:


TOFUtsies! I'm not making socks with it, though. I'm thinking of a lace scarf or something along those lines...

I got on my flickr page and someone favorited one of my photos. Then, I looked at the person's page and their favorites are all redheads! This means some dude is probably at home right now, hunched over his computer, wanking to a completely innocent photo of me and my cat. Whatever, glad to be of service. lol

5 comments:

Emily said...

Great choice of colors for the hat! It looks great. Congrats on the drivers license too.. be careful out there!

Ink and Indigo said...

That is gorgeous! Well done. Such great stitch definition and choice of colours. x

Courtney said...

Sorry to hear from your last post that you aren't feeling well. I hope it gets better, in all arenas, soon.

The hat is gorgeous! Congratulations on it. Thank goodness for blocking.

Oh, and thanks for the spinning advice. I'm planning to take it up after the holidays (when I have some money for indulgence again!). Hopefully it will turn out as well as yours is. :)

Jez said...

Thanks everyone! A hat is only as good as the pattern...and this was an awesome pattern! It was a blast to knit, but with the three colors it got a bit tedious! I'm glad everyone likes it. :)

maryse said...

congratulations on getting your driver's license. i got mine when i was 38 ;). it was very exciting for me too. i may have cried picking up my license.

anyway, that hat is gorgeous. i love the colors.