21.9.07

I sick-y

Well, actually, I'm feeling a bit better now. I'm not as congested as I was ALL WEEK. I have been sitting on the couch and eating (drinking?) a hell of a lot of soup. I think I should be fine by tomorrow...at least fine enough to enjoy my "day with Sandra," as she calls it. That sneaky bridesmaid...she's up to something...

I got a phone call! My issue of Keito Dama has arrived at Sanseido!! I'm so excited!! Maybe I'll actually make something out of this one. I just love the femininity of Japanese patterns. I'll probably want to make everything out of it, and I'll post pictures!!

Did I mention my cool new toy? I bought a yo-yo form (I guess that's what you call it). So, be prepared to see a lot of yo-yo's in the future!

I have gone a bit overboard with podcasts...I think I listen to 13 knitting podcasts and (are you ready for this?) 3 anime podcasts. Did you know that I love anime? Did I mention that? I'll bet it is because I've been sick and haven't felt like doing much more than listen to podcasts...oh, and I don't have TV.

Sigh. I don't know what else to say. I'm tired.

No comments: