22.9.07

Next Projects

I know, I know...I have a lot of unfinished ones right now. I know, I know.

But I think I want to start another pair of socks. I haven't finished Max's second sock yet, I know, I know...

I'm going to finish the lining in Max's hat today, I think. I am at a stuck point with the top of the hat because I need size 4 DPNs, which I don't have (you'd think I'd have every needle there is, but alas, I don't). So, I'll have to run out and get those tomorrow. I think Max will have a nice finished hat tomorrow. SO, LET'S JUST FORGET THAT I HAVEN'T FINISHED HIS SECOND SOCK, OK? :o

I'm makin' yo-yo's like a fool. I have 14 already. I have an idea that I want to bring to fruition with these...we'll see how it goes. I'll probably make a few more today.

Other than that, I'm incredibly bored today. I know that knitting and crafting shouldn't be boring, but sometimes it is...like when you want to start something new! lol

Ok, BACK TO WORK!!!!

1 comment:

elizabeth marley said...

I'm suffering from pretty chronic startitis lately. It doesn't help that my senior thesis requires me to knit and I've suddenly been bitten by the cross stitch/crochet/sewing bug