25.5.07

So what?

Lately, I honestly haven't felt like blogging. I don't have much to say. I just feel the need to vent. I haven't taken a picture in a while and am so consumed with my problems that I don't care to ever knit again. When's it getting better? Remind me. As long as there are pennies in the world...as long as there are sticks...these things will not get better.

I'm supposed to be happy right now...but I'm not. I keep trying to be...I know that my life is good and I have a lot to be grateful for. I AM grateful for the good things; don't get me wrong. It's just that I know the bad things will NEVER GO AWAY. I will face them for as long as I live...and I'm not looking forward to it.

Sorry...I needed to write something...and there it is. Here's to looking up...that was sarcastic.

No comments: