30.5.07

The dance

Heel flap:


Heel turn:


Step, ball-change

New cuff:


New book:


Plus...OMG...These. I can't pull my eyes and mind away from them....but I can't right now. I don't have the money. I don't have the time. I don't have the patience....

...

...

...

I hate cables

...

...

...

Oh and these? Let's not even get started on why I shouldn't even dream of it right now. I mean, seriously. It would take a lifetime to work those things into something resembling a sock.

Keito-dama, which is the name of the book/magazine shown above, is gorgeous. I'm super excited and nervous about it all! I am not sure when I will have money to buy yarn for a new project though. I have so many in mind...from a million different sources...sometimes I wonder why I do this to myself. I will never be able to knit it all...even if knitting were all I ever did...even without having to eat, work, pee, breathe (do you like how work came before the breathing and the peeing?) Never...but I still look at all those patterns with hope...hope that someday...someday.

It's a sickness...

No, really...

...sickness...

1 comment:

Delia said...

Looking at patterns is half the fun! If I spent all the time knitting I usually spend browsing magazines/websites, I'd a have a sweater a week!