25.2.07

Snow day

I didn't work today...so Max and I were able to spend the day together. It was really nice. We just slept in until, like, 1:00 and then watched movies all day. It was just...nice. Although, now I am starting to get a bit restless and feel we need to go somewhere. We could make the usual trip to the bookstore and just look at magazines for a while. I don't know why I still like hanging out at bookstores...you'd think I'd grow out of it...

I'm reading House of the Dead right now. Maybe I should take it with me?? Or my knitting?? Or my "writing notebook??" Or all three?? Sounds like a plan to me.

My cabled cardigan is slowly (very slowly) getting longer. I have half of the cable repeats finished for the back...then it's easy peasy stockinette for a while...

The upcoming Vogue Knitting looks gorgeous! I can't wait!

I think I've found my wedding dress. Gorgeous! I'm still going to shop around a little bit more before I make that financial leap.

Oh, and is it crazy to be considering the purchase of a Jaguar as old as I am when I don't even have my driver's license yet or my student loans paid off?? Why no, not at all...not...at...all.

No comments: