5.12.06

The sticking of pigs

Here is a nice shot of my progress on the Jawbreaker Cardigan...that little blob under the back is the beginning of the left front.


You see, it's coming along quite nicely. And now that I see it all stretched out like a canvas on the floor, I don't mind the weird striping. I kind of like it, and it isn't nearly as bad as I had originally thought it would be. It's not perfect, but what is?

Blogger is taking a loooong time to load pictures tonight...So, I guess that's all for now.

Oh, I wonder if I'll see Kara tonight at Knit Night....it was pretty short notice, but I hope some people will show up....

I'll take pictures of the fun if anyone DOES show up.

1 comment:

Kar said...

i got the message too late!!! i totally would've been there...but i wasn't prepared! and hopefully we can start earlier next time :O) and you need to see my ring! and now my gparents are pushing us to get married sooner...i was thinking april 08...