9.10.06

I saved it as a draft

I had a nice post all ready to be uploaded. Complete with news and pictures to commemorate...really...and then blogger decided to be the biggest bitch EVER and not upload pictures for me. So, now this half-assed, stupid post will have to suffice for a while...until the "real" post is, well, posted. *UPDATE: Hey, it is "see-able" now...so please read on after the end of this post.

I found this video on youtube and thought it was hilarious. I laughed quite loudly at it.

My Hands Are Bananas

I think that this video is absolutely hilarious! You gotta love bored kids in Montana for coming up with it.

2 comments:

Kar said...

oooh the ring is really perfect for your tiny hand! I may need like a half carat for me though... i have chunky fingers...lol...and i want side stones...but yours looks wonderful! if i was a knitter, i'd totally join socktoberfest...but alas i'm not...hope to talk to you soon! and hopefully meet up sometime!

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
bannana hands ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh