23.7.09

Asuka Cosplay

Well, it took me long enough to get this posted, but I've finally got myself off my butt to do it. At ACEN in May of this year, I cosplayed as Asuka from Evangelion. Here is a picture of her:

Here are some pictures of me cosplaying as her:



I made the dress myself (you might recognize it from a previous post. I'm super happy with it. It fit me perfectly and is altogether cute. My husband made the sync nodes (the little red things in my hair). I made the baby blue choker. I bought the wig. I already had the shoes. I love the costume. There you have it. Asuka. Yay.

I have a lot to catch up on here. I've finished a few knitting projects and I really need to share them with the blogosphere. So, up next: Leyburn Socks FO!

2 comments:

Maxim Khailo said...

I think it was the best Asuka costume there!

Jez said...

Don't you mean "I think it was the best Asuka costume EVER!"? lol I'm just teasing you. :p