28.12.08

More Christmas Knittings

Well, I finished the things I was knitting for the In-laws this Christmas.

The first is a Sideways Grande Cloche from the incredible book Boutique Knits by Laura Irwin. I used Catalina Baby Alpaca Chunky which was super soft and nice to work with. I'm going to make another one with the same yarn (because I have a ton left still) for myself eventually!


The second is a We Call Them Pirates by Adrian Bizilia. This one goes to Max's dad and was knit using Knit Picks Telemark.


With that I end my Christmas knitting! I confess that I did not finish the Father-in-law's hat until today...but I did get the other one done in time!

More progress has been made on the Snowdrop Jacket. It is BLOCKING!! Whee!

2 comments:

Electronic Goose said...

Talent!

Nik said...

i MUST make that sideways hat. i have the book and was wondering how it would look from the front. I think the picture in the book is only a side view. this is very cute.