2.5.07

Short, boring post.

I work this afternoon at 4:00. I really don't feel like it, though. I don't know what it is, but lately, I haven't been feelin' the work love. I think I need to pursue other options a bit more seriously...but there's a problem with that, too. I'm a huge chicken shit...the biggest I know. I need to get over it, but it's a lot harder than it seems...pretty deeply ingrained...I most likely need psychological assistance from some sort of professional to really get over it all. I won't be doing that, though...because I WON'T be paying for it, that's for damn sure.

I just applied for a real job...just now...at a hospital...it's only part-time, though...but it's at least a start.

OK. I haven't knit at all today.

OK. I haven't eaten anything either.

I'm going to work on that last one now.

No comments: