- Yarn: Berroco Ultra Alpaca Light (3 skeins), handspun alpaca (brown, partial skein)
- Pattern: Rufus Textured Cardigan by Kristen Rengren from Vintage Baby Knits
- Pattern: Coline by Lucy Sweetland
- Yarn: Lorna's Laces Shepherd Worsted in Mineshaft colorway
- Mods: I knit a wide 2x2 rib band so it could be rolled up over the ears. This also made it a more manly looking hat than the one in the pattern. Also, I knit the band in the L size, but only decreased for the rest of the hat up to the M size, making it more of a beanie than a slouchy hat.
- Pattern: Citron Shawl by Hillary Smith Callis
- Yarn: My own handspun plus a bit of Australian wool in lime green for the bind off
- Mods: I used worsted weight yarn on size 8 needles
Ok, I have time for one more at the moment.
- Pattern: TTL Mystery Sock 2010 by Kirsten Kapur
- Yarn: Knit Picks Stroll Multi in Hearth colorway
- Mods: none
Now that the blog neglect is out of the way, I can stop feeling so guilty about it. Also, I hope you all are listening to the Revenge of the Knits podcast, which I do with my good friend Julie. We are really behind on getting episodes edited and up on itunes, but there are 6 episodes up already for your listening pleasure.
That's all there is for now, but I have a few other FO's to share later. I felt like they deserved their own separate posts. :) Ta-ta!