15.12.09

For he who loves buildings and scaffolding

Well, it has been a long time since this happened. I have an FO. It is a hat for my wonderful husband, who deserves all the hats in the world that are awesome (and some of the ugly ones too, as long as he likes them).



The pattern is Lillehammer and is meant to be like a snowflake. To me, it looks like the skeleton of a building. Considering that my husband is sort of obsessed with skyscrapers and architecture, it seemed like a perfect fit! I used Knit Picks Merino Style and it was a really nice yarn to work with.

Oh yeah, I also made a pair of these for the unborn womb monster:



Saartje's Booties
are basically the cutest booties ever. I want to cry from the cuteness. I used leftover handdyed (by me!) sock yarn. I used the modified version of the pattern found here. I think they are quite sharp in a gender neutral kind of way, which is what I believe I am striving for in choosing my pre-natal baby knits. :D I just can't get enough of the buttons I found for them, little yellow duckies! Could anything be cuter?

Up next, a third (that's right, a third!) FO!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finished projects!!! It must feel so good...

Happy New Year!