20.11.09

Another Handspun Yarn

Bulky two ply! The fiber is from Cloudlover, I do believe...I can't find the tag anywhere (typical, lol). This is so FRIGGIN' soft and is my first successful bulky handspun! this is 2/3 of the fiber, so there will be one more smaller skein coming up sometime in the near future! :D

Spun on my beautiful Kromski Minstrel. :D



I have no idea what I'm going to make with it. Because it's a bulky and I will only have 4 oz. worth, my options are limited. Maybe I can use it in the yoke of a sweater or something. Hmmm....

Not much knitting to speak of going on around here. No focus whatsoever. :/

5 comments:

Maxim Khailo said...

Wow, you have really become good at spinning. I want to put that on my face.

Alice said...

Gorgeous! I love the little unexpected spots of pink especially.

Jez said...

Thanks! I was hoping that the pink would "pop" a bit more, but it ended up being a little overwhelmed by all the white in there. I'm glad it's at least noticeable, though! :D

Léa et Aurélie said...

Well, if 4 oz are about 100g, and it's bulky, then maybe you can do this: http://lesbougnettes.blogspot.com/2009/11/le-t-du-vendredi-13.html
Of course if you're ever tempted, I'll send you a translation. (it's apersonal pattern)
I love the color and wish I could spin too! Happy knitting!

Eliana said...

Oh, I love it!!! I can't wait to see what you doing with it! Great work with your handspun.